Is it hypocritical or only ironic that I’m currently a mess of 7 people’s dramas and issues while I’m telling someone it’s okay to ask for help?
- Him: Have you ever been in love?
- Her: I don't know. I've told people I love them. But I'm not sure if I was really in love. You know?
- Him: Yeah . . .
- Her: How about you?
- Him: Only once.
- Her: How did you know you were in love?
- Him: Because when I was lying next to her in bed, I never wanted to leave, but it was also never enough.
- Her: What do you mean?
- Him: I didn't want to do anything else other than stay in bed with her, but I wanted more . . . to be closer to her.
- Her: So what did you do?
- Him: I pulled her closer to me and held her tighter. But it still wasn't enough. And then I had this thought in my mind of unzipping my body, from head to toe, putting her inside me, and then zipping myself up again. The idea of it gave me peace. I also thought I was crazy. But that's how I knew.
- Her: Knew what?
- Him: That I was in love.
I live in a constant state of being hungry and wanting someone to make out with.
Sometimes you just find a post you relate so well to. This is one of those times.
Eminem receives a bag of M&M’s for Christmas. It is the same gift he has been receiving for 15 years now. He sighs. The joke is really getting old.
He can always come stand under my umbrella.